Call Bubb: (303) 807-6187

Because Personal Attention Matters

Car Accidents in Denver FAQ


carcrashWhen you are injured in a car accident, it is natural to have questions about covering your expenses, collecting damages, and recovering from your injuries. Yet in the aftermath of a serious Denver car crash, it can be difficult to know where to turn for answers to those questions. Denver car accident attorney Andrew Bubb has been helping injured Denver accident victims obtain the compensation they need to recover. Below are answers to some of the more frequently asked questions, regarding car accidents.

Q: After a Denver car accident, who pays medical expenses?

A: The person who is responsible for the accident is also responsible for the injuries and expenses. Yet it is important to note that you only have one chance to make a claim with the at-fault party’s insurance company. As such, you need an experienced car accident attorney on your side who can help you obtain the compensation you need to recover and protect you from being “lowballed” by insurance companies. Your attorney may need to establish who is at-fault before you can proceed with a claim.

Q: What compensation can I recover after an accident?

A: In Denver and throughout the State of Colorado, you are able to collect both economic and non-economic damages. This includes medical expenses, rehabilitation costs, lost wages, future earning losses, loss of consortium, pain and suffering, loss of companionship, and more.

Q: What happens if I am involved in a car accident with an uninsured driver?

A: If you are involved in a car accident with an uninsured driver, there is still hope. You can usually collect money from your own automobile UM/UIM policy. This coverage will compensate you for any damages you have experienced and losses you have endured due to the uninsured driver’s negligence. An experienced Denver car accident attorney will be able to work with your insurance company to help you get the money you need to recover. Colorado law also prevents your insurance company from raising your rates for using your uninsured motorist benefits.

Q: I have been unable to return to work after my accident, what can I do?

A: It is important to avoid reaching a settlement with an insurance company without first speaking to an accident attorney. After traumatic accidents, many victims find it difficult to return to work and resume their jobs. As such, they are missing wages that are necessary to pay bills, mortgages, and more. An experienced Denver car accident lawyer can ensure that you file a claim that takes your lost wages into account—both past-lost wages and any future lost wages you may endure because of your injury.

Denver Car Accident Lawyers

bubb_220x186_soft-grad-bgContact Denver car accident attorney Andrew Bubb today if you or someone you love was involved in a car accident in Denver. You have a right to be compensated for your injuries. For more information and a FREE CONSULTATION, call Andrew today at (303) 807-6187.


© 2017 Andrew C. Bubb, P.C. - Attorney Website Design by Law Father.